Help your pet look and feel great.
In addition to helping your pet live a long, healthy life, we want them to look and feel their best. That’s why we offer grooming for cats and dogs.
At Good Hands Veterinary Hospital, we understand that every breed and every individual pet comes with its own specific grooming requirements. We can help yours achieve a healthy, comfortable coat on a regular basis or simply give them a bath after that playful romp through the park.
And as important as they are for basic hygiene, we know nail trims and ear cleanings can be as exhausting for you as they are for your furry friend - but don’t worry, we can do those too.
Our Pet Grooming Services
We have two wonderful groomers here at Good Hands, Amanda and Brody! They provide professional grooming services on both dogs and cats, Tuesday through Friday.
**The grooming department is located downstairs, at the rear of the building. **
We’re proud to offer our clients the following services:
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Brushing and dematting
- Cuts, clips, trims, and styles
Additional Grooming Options
- Dental Rinse, $5.00
- Blueberry Facial, Included
- Medicated Baths
- Baking Soda & Oatmeal
- Flea & Tick
- De-Shedding Baths: the de-shedding process is for people who are against shaving their dogs and it drastically reduces shedding if done on a regular basis (4-6 weeks basis). Cost is between $15 - $30 depending on the size and coat thickness of pet.
- Complimentary bows and bandannas are available along with cologne, if requested!
A few things the Groomer would like you to know…
- Each dog is walked accordingly during their stay.
- All grooming patients have access to water at all times and can be given a snack if brought from home.
- Drop off times are between 7:30-9:30 AM. Any other times need to be requested at time of booking.
- Pets are normally groomed in order of arrival. If you need to pick up by a certain time, please request at the time of booking.
- Express grooms are available at time of booking, for an additional fee of $15.
- We always try to finish cats, puppies and geriatric dogs before other pets due to their special needs. Cats are kept away from dogs to allow for a more comfortable, peaceful experience.
- Canines: required to be up-to-date on their Bordetella, DA2PPV (Distemper Parvo), and Rabies vaccinations to enter the grooming facility.
- Felines: required to be up-to-date on their FDRCP (Distemper) and Rabies vaccinations to enter the grooming facility.
To book your pet's grooming appointment, call and ask for the grooming department - (706) 613-1880.